Friends4ever Forum
Welcome to beautyzaza's forum!
Indeed for more members..Check the forum carefully and register if you like it!
wink happy!!:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Friends4ever Forum
Welcome to beautyzaza's forum!
Indeed for more members..Check the forum carefully and register if you like it!
wink happy!!:
Friends4ever Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!!

4 posters

Go down

How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Empty How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!!

Post by IsabelLim105 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

Hi... Wanna know how to put and post your Signature? You're lucky today because here's a topic for you to find out!!

Follow these easy steps to get your Signature and have fun:
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow First, find a suitable picture for your Signature.
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Upload it in any uploading website, like: http://www.tinypic.com, https://www.photobucket.com and etc.
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Make sure you copy down the code (URL) for the picture/pictures you've uploaded!!

*After you've uploaded, go back to the Forum*
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Now, go back to the Forum you want your Signature to be saved.
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow See the line of buttons where you always click "Log out" when you want to sign out? Find the button called "Profile" there. Now, click on the button. This: How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_mini_profile
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Next, find the button "Signature" there and click on it again. See the picture below:How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Signature1pd2
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow After the page has loaded, scroll down the page until you see a blank space for you to type something.
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Copy and paste the code of the Signature (picture you have uploaded) in the space there. Make sure you type " How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!!  font color={</FONT>Code/Url of your Signature} " alt="" /> ". Make sure you replace the words in blue with the code (URL) of your picture for your Signature.
How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Icon_arrow Now, press the "Save" button.

Now, if you have problems posting your Signature, read this paragraph:

I have put a signature in my profile, but it doesn't appear in my messages! Why?

First, if you tried on this support forum or on the French Editboard support forum, it is normal that it doesn't appear, because the administrator disabled them in the admin panel to avoid that the pages get heavy by numerous animated banners. Think about people who still have a low speed connection! More, many people would use their signature field as an advertising space. You already have the "Forum" field in your profile to display your forum address.

On your forum, when you add a signature in your profile for the first time and that you tick "Yes" to "Always attach my signature", it will appear ONLY in messages posted AFTER you added your signature in your profile. So, to make it appear in messages posted BEFORE, you must edit them one by one to tick "Attach my signature" just below the writing field. (Notice : To make this option appear, you must click on the small + icon right from "Options")

If you still have questions, you can ask me, Admin or any other mod that knows about Signatures. And I think those members that are also in my Forum should know! After all, I posted it in "Tecna's Answer Centre" there!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tips for your Signature:

* If you have won a contest and have also won a Signature, Admin should Save your Signature in your Profile for you. You can't replace that Signature until Admin wants to delete it. After Admin has deleted it, you can put it in your own Signature. (See " **" for more information)
** You should save the code/URL in case of anything.
***If you are a mod or in any other Group and your Admin says that "This Group" needs a certain Signature, you can't delete it from your Profile after Admin saved it for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, thanks for learning... Ooh and here's my signature below:

~~~
IsabelLim105
IsabelLim105

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Empty Re: How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!!

Post by BLOOMELECBLUE1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 pm

wow thanks that helped alot thanks
BLOOMELECBLUE1
BLOOMELECBLUE1

Back to top Go down

How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! Empty Re: How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!!

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 am

Thank you for helping Amanda Wink
by the way,you can't have that signature Wink
users can..You can have the signature I put you Wink

Admin
Admin

https://beautyzaza.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabelLim105 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 am

beautyzaza wrote:Thank you for helping Amanda
by the way,you can't have that signature
users can..You can have the signature I put you
Mmm-Hmmm.... Okay!! Sure thing!! Thanks for telling!!

BLOOMELECBLUE1 wrote:wow thanks that helped alot thanks
You're welcome, sweetie. Just a matter of saying "You're welcome"!! Wink
IsabelLim105
IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPID4RUMMAKER Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 am

no prob amanda,do you like your new signature?
STUPID4RUMMAKER
STUPID4RUMMAKER

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabelLim105 Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 am

beautyzaza wrote:no prob amanda,do you like your new signature?
Ooh! Ooh!! Yes, yes!! Ha ha How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! 152909 . BTW, lurrvveethe new smilies!! Very Happy How to put in Signatures? How to post it on the Forum? Come here to find out!! 726850
IsabelLim105
IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPID4RUMMAKER Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 am

thanks Smile
STUPID4RUMMAKER
STUPID4RUMMAKER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down